Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

Bye-Bye :p

Finally winter season is about to leave.Today there was no sign of fog but still it was little cold.Well most of you must be tackling from snow fall and snow storms but I'm free yippee!

Some pictures of Delhi during winter season,
                             It is very hard to travel in such kind of weather.
                                          Now that's zero visibility!
                                                        India Gate


I personally don't like winter season at all.It is always so cold I don't feel like going out early in the morning and at night.But my bad luck is that my exams have been held on from 20th December to 20th January which is the coldest period in Delhi,India.I feel very lazy in getting up in the morning and usually prefer to sleep because its so cold and you are all set in the warm blanket so you really don't want to get out of it.Having bath is like a war for me.Seriously it really needs a lot of courage to pour water on yourself even if it is hot! but still when you do you feel good after that.Another thing because of which I don't like winter season is that I don't like to sit in front of heater , feels so hot , don't really feel comfortable with that!
I like spring,summer and autumn season more as compared to winter. In spring and autumn weather is just so normal I feel like hanging out with my friends and my parents all the time.In summer yeah the scorching heat is very irritating but still I get rid of it by standing in front of my AC which I like a lot and do every day during summer time.Yeah one more thing , in winter we wear lots of clothes ,I don't like to get stuffed up! But in spring, summer and autumn we can wear a variety of clothes , well in case of girls ;) lol .


Which season do you like the most?

10 comments:

  1. wow the photos really shows how foggy it is! I like winter for a little while when it first snows but I get sick of it after a while lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you can barely see in those pictures Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sure I'll follow yours :) hope you will follow mine too :)

      Delete
  4. Your lucky. I live in a desert and let me tell you last year in 2011 it was always hot. I used to always sleep with my jacket and blankets with heater on but now..no blankets and just boxers. Crazy. I miss the cold lol.

    And yeah fog is so dangerous lol. Rode my bike in it once I swear almost got hit by a car twice. *changes underwear after that*

    Followed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dessert!!! living in a dessert will be a new experience for me :D but still I am much more happy here...don't want to take chance ;)

      Delete
  5. I love summer the most, great writing, interesting blog. I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope fallow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for reading my post and commenting :) yeah sure I will follow yours... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you wan we can follow also with bloglovin, google+ and facebook?

    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)