Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I don't want to die ! :/



There are a lot of talks going around about the Mayans . I am talking about Mayan civilization ! The civilization was formed as early as 1500 BC.They had great skills because they developed astronomy, calendar systems and writing and built observatories to watch stars.


Now lets move to the main point and I guess everyone  knows what I am about to talk !
According to Mayan calculations, the current cycle of the world is due to end in December 2012 but there is some disagreement over whether the end of the current cycle of the world will involve the end of the world itself. Almost all the predictions made by the Mayans till date came true as far as I know so people are looking forward towards this prediction also.
I don't really believe in myths or anything like this but still this thing is really scary.I don't want to die so early . I have so much work to do. I want to complete my graduation , do some job etc etc and etc lol.
It takes a lot of money for completing graduation and become a successful software engineer so I don't want to really leave this in half way! 
Yeah one more thing I have a lot more things to post on this blog so I no not 'I' ...'WE' should not die in such an unnatural way! 
Movies like "2012"  and more have shown a lot ways what we will be facing at that time and yeah seriously looking at the things going around I get a strong feeling that nothing is going so good.


But I still hope nothing like the "Mayans prediction" will happen ever!
"Terra Nova" was an exception they showed that we will live anyhow like till 2050 at least ! That thing I liked more than the "Mayan prediction" . ;) lol.
 Hope for the best :)

41 comments:

  1. I don`t have much belief in Mayan prediction.
    Nice read, though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here...as I have mentioned earlier in this post but still this prediction is so catchy that it has made everyone to think about it!
      your welcome :)

      Delete
  2. Mayans just got lazy and figured no one would be alive in 2012 cus it was so far away for them so they stopped that calendar. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the world will come to an immediate end when September or whatever of this year rolls around; if anything, there will be a change in the way humanity thinks and acts that will revolutionize the future. But hey, if a zombie apocalypse does happen, I'm not saying that it wouln't potentially be fun, but...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreadnaught's exactly right. The Mayans probably just had no room left on their stone slab and whatnot. Apocalypse predictions like this happened for the year 1000 and the year 2000, not to mention the 'Rapture' last year, and smaller ones every century. I'd say we don't have much to be worried about. Some people are just trolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't believe ts going to happen but i find it very interesting, following +1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not worried about 2012 being the end ;) There's been so many predictions like this anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first pic is my2pesos profile pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't worry about it, the real date is april 13th (a friday) 2036, when asteroid 99942 Apophis collides with the earth. (there is a margin of error, but either way it will pass extremely close to earth)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mayans. Interesting race, with so much of rich culture and lovely history. They predicted world's end but never ever tried to document their history.
    And I shall try to convince myself with rainbow promise by God to Noah theory.And again one more christian Harold Camping to mock that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Garima , are you muslim? Anybody dont know when will be dooms day. Only Allah know that. OK? Thanks your post. I wait you to my blog too. hereineverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that's a controversial statement ... well I'm not Muslim I'm Hindu !

      Delete
    2. According to Muslim belief, in the destruction of the world is expected to approximately 2182. Only Allah knows the truth.

      I invite you to Islam. If that word again, you will be accepted Islam.

      Repeat in: Arabic: Esh hedu en la ilahe illellah,ve esh hedu enla Muhammeden abduhu Resuluhu.

      Inglisce: There is no god except Allah, Muhammad is His Messenger, and the slave.

      You know the latest religion of Islam.Come to Islam.

      Delete
    3. hhhhhmmmmmm...I believe that all religions are equal...and I believe in all religions so I guess I don't really need to explain any more of this... :)

      Delete
  11. I hope it is a bust as well. Thanks for the follow, I will reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know how people say you should live everyday like it was your last? The way I see it, whether or not the world ends on that date doesn't matter. If it comes, too bad. If it doesn't all the better. Not that we should put off doing our homework on the day before the world ends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Remember the Y2K predictions? What about the crazy old man who said the world was going end in 2011?

    Nothing happened then, nothing will happen now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard somewhere (I don't remember where) that 2012 is supposed to signal the end of the "western" ways and the rise of the east (China and India). Make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah even I see more eastern ways now a days :)

      Delete
  15. Hello! Very interesting blog! I decided to follow Your blog!
    caucasusgeography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. kyo paisa paisa krti h kyo pese pe tu marti h... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paise ped pe nhin ugte...mehnat ki kamai hai respect krna chahiye :p

      Delete
  17. arey baalak ye btech ki moh maya tyaag do.. aur hmari trh bhakti me viillin hoke anand pao... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)