Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm Free :D

Finally exams over!!!
MDU ( MAHARISHI DAYANAND UNIVERSITY) made our lives hell by stretching our exams to 1 month.
Never had such experience of giving semester exams for a month but now I have experienced it and now don't really want to experience it again because it really sucks!

Imagine ...waking up everyday at 6:30 am and studying so hard for a MONTH in such a cold weather just to score good is not that easy ... this is so irritating !!!


6:30am to 9:00am ...
11:30am to 1:30pm...
6:30pm to 9:00pm...

These are my everyday timings at which I was studying like anything for a MONTH!!!!
Now I am relieved that this is finally over....phew! :D


8 comments:

  1. I`ll hope you did great. I have an exam coming up in may and another one in june.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the same... :) but checking in universities is very much different from that in schools so hoping for the best :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how I don't miss exams. So fun when they are over though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you. When I did football for high school I woke at 4am, dressed walked to school with friends on the team, practiced till 6:30, ran home changed or showered if we wanted to try and sqeeze one in, ran back to school which started at 7:05, got off school later that day to practice till 6pm studied for the rest of the night.

    Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My exams are not over yet :) 30.01.12 will exams over :)Follow my blog,bcouz everything in there is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm already following you blog...hope you will follow back :)

      Delete

Thank you for the visit :)