Translate

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Look!

Loving the new look of my blog.Now my blog looks more attractive and kind of mature one too.Well don't know if my posts are kind of mature.I guess some are mature ones and some are not!

I've also started following blogs.Some of the blogs that I'm following are really cool , interesting and very creative.Like "Dreaming in December" short stories and regular posts are very creative and interesting.Another blog is "Live a creative life" , quote of the day and artwork is best.The second last blog that I really like a lot  is "Rooh" , Sakshi Singh has described her life in this blog which is what I really love to read and the last blog is "Kiss and Blush Makeup" which I really find helpful for girls , really needed to follow that blog!
Hope I discover more creative and useful blogs in future ... I'm loving this!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great new layout! :D looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome blog Garima. Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) and thanks for following my blog too :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool blog! Thanks for following me doll! u have a new follower.

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but how come are you not visible in my list :(

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment, I'm following you back, as I really want to see what you come up with ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the new look!
    now a follower of your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eyespyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following my blog...obviously I will follow yours ...thanks for the appreciation :)

      Delete
  6. yeah sure :) and thanks for following!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)