Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why?

Why is everyone blogging over here?Some of them must be having strong reason but most of them surely don't have a proper one.It's just there interest or a kind of hobby that makes them do blogging :)

Well I am one of those who don't have any specific reason for doing this.I'm doing this because I found this interesting and a safe place where I can put my views and no one is going to kill me for that ;)
I don't post regularly because you should post only when you have something to share with everyone! It's not that you should post because you have joined this stuff!
On checking out others profile I find various kind of bloggers ! Some post on specific topics and some post randomly on any topic that they like to share...and I am one of them.
I would say if somebody wants to know me truly like what I am , what I think and what I want....most of the topics I've posted over here will surely make them know the true "ME".
I joined blog spot because I wanted a place where I can write "freely" whatever I think.Like me all of you must be having various reasons to join and become a blogger.
By joining this my writing and way of expressing in English language has surely improved a lot by now because our regular language is Hindi but everyone should be good in English as well because after all it is a common language and is kind of a necessity , so it should be learned well!

So why did you start blogging?
:)
NOTE: If there are any kind of mistakes do let me know :)

16 comments:

  1. Haha well..Im poor so im hoping if I write enough interesting things I can start making money off it. School is expensive food is expensive housing is expensive etc.

    Life is expensive basically.

    And besides this is fun. :)

    Followed btw. I was wondering if you had a blog earlier. I didnt see one. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope this is my first blog and will stick to this only :)

      Delete
  2. Blogging is so much fun =) I love it and couldn't imagine being without ! Kisses
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear I'm sorry but for now I don't want any of these :) but whenever I will be in need will contact you for sure :)

      Delete
  3. I blog because I just love it ... I love writing and sharing it with others ... :) it also helps me to improve my writing skills
    btw I've two blogs .... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah same here... :) well I have one blog I don't really think I'll create new one ...

      Delete
  4. I blog to help my writing and communications skills, and to get to know more bloggers and read more. Lol ~ its fun too, writing and sharing my views and opinions etc. And its nice getting feedback!!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog too ^_^ Ive started following you now ~ look forward to reading more of your posts!!

    J <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here... :)
      thank you for commenting and following my blog :)

      Delete
  5. I have to agree with Dreadnaught on this question. I`m in the same situation.
    Anyways, you seem to be fairly interesting, so I`m following you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well in the case of making money through blog is a nice idea but at this moment I am not that keen to do ...I'll do this most probably after graduation :)

      Delete
  6. Because blogging is a lot of fun, and I can share things I always wanted to with the world! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love because I love photography! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you love blogging for a particular reason :) that's great ! sure I will follow your blog ..thanks for following my blog :)

      Delete
  8. I like to stay up to date with good music and cool wallpapers and figure I might as well post some stuff to:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)