Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

aaarrrggghhh!!!!

Since my next semester began I'm really not able to manage any of my stuffs that I had started during holidays.I get so tired I don't go to market and have some fun over there or chat around with my friends through messages.
I'm also not regular on blogspot! :(

So sad ...I'm not able to cope up with my college schedule and my blogspot.What to do? :/
I'm getting so lazy day by day I'm not able to reply to any of the posts or check on others blog.Finally today I got some time to post so I'm just posting my frustration over here :( .
So much to study so much work my lord why getting a b.tech degree is so hard!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Aww... I hope things get better for you soon. Smiley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you get out, then the fun of more bills and life begin..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah i am in the exact same spot as you :x i don't even have that many classes and between part time job, school, bloodspot & GPT sites i have like no time to get the rest of my life organized. it feels like i am always just catching up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make your studies your first priority right now, you don't have to want to do it all again! Your followers will be here waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...studies are my first priority in my life ...!!! just waiting for this phase to finish!

      Delete
  5. Eh I slack on my school work a lot but I maintain grades so im fine. And lucky I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here...but still no time for blogspot :(

      Delete
  6. Sounds so me!
    In fact,if you go through,I have people asking me where am I lost!

    It happens you know,but sooner you'll manage,don't worry so much!
    Everything will be smooth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah now everything is good as college its college break :D

      Delete

Thank you for the visit :)