Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's nt working :/

I think my "live traffic feed" I mean my "Feedjit" gadget is not working properly or I guess its fake.

At first it used to show people visiting my blog from each and every part of the world.It appeared as if my blog is so famous and  in demand lolz.But now it shows nothing like that.It is showing that people visiting my blog are from Delhi! lol...I didn't told anyone that I have created a blog and even if I have told them I never told them my blog name or anything else.This is so creepy!
Or I guess its gone crazy or something...I mean I was absent for a week you cannot kick me out of this blog school like this :p :p :p lol...

Blog spot friends need your help !

10 comments:

  1. Right now its says you have visitors from America Canada Sweden India and some country with a weird flag lol.

    I think its fixed now or it shows everyone as Delhi for you for some weird reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh..they are making fool of us lol...I'm thinking of deleting this gadget and adding something else..this onez boring :/

      Delete
  2. yes i would suggest try a different app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okiez...will search for new one for sure :)

      Delete
    2. Why do you need this gadget anyway? I mean, you can get good enough statistics from bloggger stats. Just seems like a pointless thing to worry about.:)

      Delete
    3. I know..I just needed to add something to my blog and I found that quite appealing at that time that's why I added. :)

      Delete
  3. Yep try a different one, as that one seems a bit glitchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okiez...btw searching for a new one...your advice is always welcomed :)

      Delete
  4. good luck with the new gadget! Great blog, following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)