Translate

Monday, August 6, 2012

First day :)

First day of 5th semester at my college.Not Bad!!!
Was quiet and having fun at the same time.It was hard to cope back with the college routine because for two months  I was enjoying my college holidays to the fullest.So switching from home routine to college routine was a little difficult this time.
Time Table is awesome.So many free lectures and that free time can be utilized in so many ways.So happy about this!

Teachers are little boring and I guess subjects too...but obviously no choice :p
Met college friends after a long time ..hey!...hi!...hello!...this moment was like "wish it never ends".
Looking forward to work hard as much as possible and achieve what is meant for me :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a good first day back, my daughter is back to school today as well and I'm going bonkers worried if she is loving her new class and teacher. Meeting new friends and people, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will come a time when you eventually just look forward to the start of the semester. And later, there will come a time when you will miss it completely (after you graduate), so enjoy it while it lasts. College is definitely the best time anybody can have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the time spent in college is the best :)

      Delete

Thank you for the visit :)