Translate

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life Changes...[Part 2]

Life has changed a little bit more when I compare it to my previous post Life Changes...[Part 1] .
Addition of some more friends and yeah one special friend ! ;)
Having fun everyday and missing each other during holidays.

Making fun of each other ...
talking absolutely rubbish...
giving stupid names...
giving chocolates...
sharing food...
bunks...
eating during lectures..
and the list goes on and on!

Feel quite lucky that I have them in my life.Everyone is unique in their own way and yeah I really mean this! Never thought that I will have such crazy friends.

Don't want this time to end because after my college days I will be surely missing everyone.


Will miss those sad times that we all faced and managed to solve it out  ...
Will miss those happy and fun moments in which we all enjoyed...

Still have one more year to go...anything can happen..maybe more fights or more happy cherishing days but one thing I can guarantee for sure is that whatever happens I will miss my stupid friends who made my college life so special and worth remembering ! :)




2 comments:

  1. They say the friend you make in college will be the ones you have the rest of your life. I call BS on that I've kept one friend from HS and one during college that wasn't a part of it, that said everyone else is since I moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely it's not about the time, it's about the memories we create with it...!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)