Translate

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Busy Busy Busy !!!

I was like " yay ! holidays :D " but it was just for few days I should say.

I was planning so many things that I will do but so many other plans came in and it all just got ruined ! >:(

Firstly , my cousin brother's marriage....
Almost everyday there was some function (you know how Indian marriages are like ! ). For six days my routine was : get up and get ready because there is some function to attend :/

Then I had to go to college because there was some company coming and I was one of the coordinators to manage everything out there.That was fun , because there was nothing much to do ,was just roaming around but yeah got tired  :(

Due to some virus my phone got damaged and had to give it at service center ... now my phone is good :)

After all this I'm totally exhausted and not well.But still have so much to do.On 4th Feb I will attend my friends b'day party...actually coming for treat only :p and on 5th Feb I will celebrate my own b'day :)

Very excited...but should "Get well soon" for this... :)


14 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!! A lot of people are sick here in the USA too. :( Have a great birthday ! what've you got planned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's party on my mind :D
      hope everything goes well :)

      Delete
  2. Quite the busy bee at your sea. Hope the germs go away and you can party all night and day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously...you can rhyme anytime anywhere !!! :D

      Delete
  3. That is some pretty busy times but congratulations on the wedding (hope it went off without a hitch) and yay for fixed phones. Now take a good long, and well deserved, rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah wedding was good but I concentrated more on food !! :D

      Delete
  4. that's how most of the planned things go ^__^ , not according to the plan. xD anyways. :) get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have been busy Garima. I hope you get time for a break before you go back to studies again - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Garima! Yes, I know it's a wedding season here in India") we have some weddings to attend to, but to tell the truth, I don't like it much.I attended the first marriage in India 2 years ago, and that was enough for me:)
    Get well soon and looking forward for more updates.
    Take care!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same here...there is so much going around..you get feel tired...anyways..thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for the visit :)