Translate

Friday, March 8, 2013

My First Blog Award... \m/


I'm so so soooo happy !!!
Finally received my first award.Thanks a lot Rekha for nominating me for Liebster Blog Award on 8th March 2013.I wasn't coming online through my laptop for so many weeks due to some reasons but when I received this mail I couldn't stop myself from coming and accepting this award.Love you Rekha I didn't knew that you were one of the members who used to keep reading my blog posts.Thanks a lot :)

So firstly the customary requirements,11 things about me :

1.Honest : Whenever I lie to someone I really don't feel good (get irritated) so that's why I prefer being honest most of the time even if it hurts someone.I'm not good even in telling lies.Usually my face expressions or my behavior ruins every lie !

2.Shy : I'm not very much social kind of person .When it comes to face-to-face talking I prefer being quiet most of the time but when I have some kind of chat on messages I'm very good that too selectively !

3.Independent : Love being independent.Save money buy some stuff from that,I just love doing this.Take decisions on my own even if it proves me wrong,that's what I am.

4.Clever...joke!  : I'm not a clever person.I represent myself like "yeah I am!" but that's not the truth.I don't know how many know this thing about me but yeah onecaught me on this which made me realize I cannot fool him at all :D

5.Unpredictable : I'm very much unpredictable.No one can really make out how I will actually respond to any situation.

6.Futuristic : Love thinking about how my rest of the life will be like .

7.Lazy : I might be one of the most laziest person living on this planet.I really have the capability of doing absolutely nothing for a day or two which includes not moving from my bed too !

8.Curious : I'm very curious when it comes to knowing some net result of anything or when it comes to taking some kind of decisions.I'm usually the one ahead when it comes to making decisions or perform some task (interest matters!)

9.Carrots: I'm in love with carrots.Love eating them and have them everyday.In fact my friends have started eating carrots because of me ;)

10.Paneer : My first love is paneer <3 .If someone serves me chicken and paneer I'll prefer eating paneer first !

11.Chicken: My second love !


Now we come to the questions Rekha wants me to answer !

1. Favorite book?
Ans : Well actually its a series of "Goosebumps" that I prefer reading .

2. Three Favourite Indian movies?
Ans : i) Salaam Namaste : I don't know why but I really liked this movie a lot.At that time this was a very different kind of romantic comedy movie that came to screens which everyone didn't liked much because of their so called old fashioned thinking but yeah I loved it!

ii) Hera Pheri : The best comedy movie I've ever watched.


iii)Oh My God : Again a different and a very inspiring movie.This movie makes me feel proud for whatever views I have because this movie somehow proves me right.


3. Most embarrassing moment?
Ans: I usually prefer getting good marks and I get too but when I don't I feel like "dafuq" !!!

4. Favourite vacation spot?
Ans: Darjeeling is what I prefer,loved that place.I still want to visit Australia, Masterchef Australia has made me fall in love with that place.

5. Best quote you’ve read so far?
Ans: “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

6. Sun, Moon or Stars? And why?
Ans: Stars because even without Moon they make the whole sky look so beautiful ! Even smallest things can make you shine :)

7. Who’s that one person in your life who inspires you the most?
Ans: My brother.It was he who inspired me to study in "Non - medical" stream.It was he who inspired me to choose "Engineering" line.Love you Bro !

8. What was the most exciting thing you’ve ever done in life?
Ans: My first whole day bunk from college . Lol !

9. What are your hobbies?
Ans: I love to dance (usually dance in full form when I'm Home alone) and love to blog :)

10. If you could change something in your life, what would it be?
Ans: Change my school !!! These so called DAV friends tease me so much. "Sarkari school" (Government School) huh..Kendriya Vidyalaya is a central Government school >:(

11. Which is that one big social issue you would like to eradicate with the wave of a magic wand, if given a chance?
Ans: Our country prefer boys over girls.I will be happy if such issues get resolved.Say "yes" to "Girl Child".


Liebster is a German word for sweet, nice, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome, that my blog is ;)
The award was started to bring recognition to new bloggers (or those with fewer than 200-300 followers) and serves as motivation for those nominated to keep blogging.
There are few rules for receiving and passing on this nomination further.
Kindly thank the person who nominated you and acknowledge him/her by mentioning their blog link for the same.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the Questions that the nominator sets for you + create 11 Questions for the people you have nominated.
Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
Go to their blog and inform them about this by commenting on one of their posts.
Don’t tag back the person who mentioned you.

I’m nominating the following blogs who deserve this Award. I am always pleased to read your posts. Keep writing!

1. Lim Hsien Wei LHW Jonathan  : http://myblogismalaysian.blogspot.in/
2.Bonafide Jones  : http://www.bonafidejones.com/
3.Raphael  : http://ashuspeak.blogspot.in/
4.Sakshi Singh  : http://sakshisingh-sakshisblog.blogspot.in/
5.Aisha : http://alibaabaas.blogspot.in/
6.Amit Rai  : http://amitrai2013.blogspot.in/
7.Aysh  : http://ohmeowmeowoh.blogspot.in/
8.Brindle  : http://vanshali.blogspot.in/
9.Paris Holmes  : http://paris-holmes.blogspot.in/
10.Sureeti Saraf  : sureetisaraf.blogspot.com
11.Second Lifer  : http://beautiful-avatars.blogspot.in/

11questions that I've created and you need to answer are :

1.Define "love"?
2.The "Unforgettable moment" of your life?
3.What is your Favorite Sport?
4.Three songs you love to hear?
5.Those three words that describe you?
6.One thing that you would like to change about yourself?
7.If you could live anywhere,where would it be?
8.Your weakness?
9.Health,wealth or fame... why?
10. Do you believe in Fate/Destiny?
11.If you are granted three wishes,what would it be?


20 comments:

  1. Well congratulations Garima and there's some fun answers and facts there. I think I come across as more intelligent than I am, but a lot of that is confidence. If you can say something with enough conviction you can get people believing anything you say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah true..even I didn't knew this much about me but when it came about writing something I couldn't stop expressing myself :)

      Delete
  2. :) ! sweetie ! thanks for that ... and i appreciate that you nominated me ... umm i kinda have my exams going right now and they continue till 12th .. so i hope it's fine if i reply to .. i mean post about all this on 12th or 13th .. i'll make sure i do . . i hope that's okay ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Garima!
    Congrats on the award! Interesting to know some more about you, girl.
    I'd like to visit Darjeeling some day :)
    Have a fab day!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darjeeling certainly is a beautiful place. Maybe you will make it to Australia one day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Garima!
    Cheers... A well deserved win.

    Aditya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations hun!:)
    Sure you well deserved this one!
    I can write so much about it all, just 2 weeks, my exams will be done!
    See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! I remember when I got this one myself. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. im sooooooooo honoured!!! i can't believe you actually took the time to read my blog, considering how lazy i am with it these days!

    thank you so much for the nomination, milady! =D
    and it couldnt have come at a better time. i had FINALLY checked into my blogger dashboard, and this is what i see! you've made a lazy cat very happy and motivated me to blog again. =)

    i'll get on it stat. and mwah! (im a girl. so i hope you dont feel creeped out. it's just that i feel so super happy about this!!)

    if there ever was a sign for me to take up blogging again (and not just tumblr reblogging, THIS IS IT!)

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah actually I considered those who had stopped blogging.This somehow motivates to blog again.Your welcome sweetie! :)
      I felt the same when I received this award :)

      Delete
  9. You're welcome, Garima!
    Yeah, I was a silent reader and this one chance I got, I couldn't miss nominating you for the award. Loved knowing more about you...n I feel I can relate to you in many ways.

    N hey, you've company in that Kendriya Vidyalaya stuff...my better half. :-D

    N hey, for custom sake, please hyperlink my blog link to my name in this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey garima...congratulations....:)))
    i am sorry for being so late and thanks a lot for this nomination...;)
    would love to read more of your blogs...till then take care...and enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)