Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

Write it with...

Many bloggers around and there is so much to read.But what kind of writing usually attracts others to comment on your post and and moreover makes them follow your blog?

Whatever you post might be irrelevant or might be about some useful topic or just be about some random thought.It's not always about what you write.It can be anything.The point is how much you get into it while writing it out!

What I usually observe when I post, is that, if I post something I am very much happy about then while writing it out all my happiness reflects in it and if I'm sad and angry my post reflects this too.Readers can feel my anger or my happiness through whatever I write.Well sometimes it gets reflected on a wide range ...I'm usually not that much angry.But while writing I guess everything hidden in you just comes out.Maybe I should consider it as positive thing...or not  



Whatever the point is,the moral is...write anything but whatever you write be it with feelings! It makes easy for the readers to get connected with you or say the burden gets off of your shoulders just by sharing it truly!

15 comments:

  1. Right, Garima! We shall let out our emotions, and noting them is one of the ways to finally find yourself and understand what's inside your heart at the moment. write on, girl, share and you will definitely find support and empathy :)
    Have a nice week ahead!
    Anna
    P.S. hope you can get smth useful for yourself out of those points I suggested you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that post somehow let me cool down a bit.Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Very observant, writing with conviction makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to share a lot more about my life/self when I lived out west but now that I'm back here, I have more local readers (friends and family) so I don't like to put a lot out there. It really bugs Russell that I open myself up so much and he thinks I share too much. It's gotten me burned in the past. Yet those are the posts that people comment on the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not everyone among your family members or close friends accept being open like this.

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think if you're writing something, especially if it's personal, then you need to write it with heart or it won't shine through. I think I can be a very emotional writer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging is always been a area where people share their happiness and also vent out! To me it is a punching bag :-)
    While blogging there should be only a minimum expectation from the readers and viewers because not everybody likes whatever that we write on, if we have our exception in check I think blogging or writing for that matter is fun.
    Nice write up, Garima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..everyone has a different taste so that's why views and comments vary as per ones expectations!

      Delete
  7. Good one Garima,I enjoyed reading and now following your blog.Please take a moment to visit mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)