Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Concentration like never before !


Everyone says "I study on the last days before exams".
That's one of the biggest lie a topper says !!!
Never mind...
Everyone should just keep an eye on themselves only and that's what I'm seriously doing this time.Before I used to just study in a very relaxing and care free way(I don't know how to explain this) .
But know I've decided to get really very serious about this.I have only 2 years depending on which I can build my future !
So its time for some serious business and I have already started.
Hope I get much better results ...

8 comments:

  1. good luck, good luck, good luck for whatever your studying for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for some good good results...lets see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're pursuing engineering right?
    well am doing the same...and i know how people usually do it!
    sitting one or two days before the exam..and finally you have only "shivani" as your savior!! :P
    but anyway..that's good that you've decided to take it seriously.. that's a boost up for everyone whosoever reads your block!
    good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm doing the same in "IT".What about you?
      Yeah finally I've decided to work seriously now!

      Delete
  4. P.S. this widget is really cute on your blog..i like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the visit :)