Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Phewww!!!!


So much work...finally its over!
I was been selected as a volunteer in Training and Placement Department for "Mega Pool Campus" being organized in our college on 7th and 8th September.It was real fun.So much work...feeling responsible...handling duties...one of the unforgettable moments of my life...for sure!
All the volunteers,coordinators and chief coordinators in formals...shirt,trousers,shoes...everyone well dressed.  :D
We were looking more professional than the ones who came for placements.Students being assigned to Registration Department, Hospitality Department, Discipline Department,Invigilator and Seminar Hall Department and working like hell !
Getting compliments ;)
"You're looking best in formals in your group" ;)
"You're so sincere and innocent" (This one I got from my senior coordinators) :)
Met almost all the HR's ...had a little chit chat !
Truly an awesome day.

4 comments:

  1. same pinch...( as olways ;) :D ) hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally you commented something :p
      I changed the privacy settings of my blog...anyone can comment :)

      Delete

Thank you for the visit :)